SC - Help!!!

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Thu Jun 8 21:20:08 PDT 2000

Tegan asked:
> I agreed to do Yule revel this year and our theme is Scottish.
> I have a few scottish recipes I have found..all the standards like scotch eggs,
> haggis, shortbread. Does anyone have some period scottish recipes that might
> help me out.

There is a little bit in this file in the FOOD-BY-REGION section of the
Florilegium:
fd-Scotland-msg   (13K) 11/11/98    Medieval food of Scotland. recipes.

Also this one in the FOOD section:
haggis-msg        (79K) 10/ 6/99    Scottish haggis recipes. comments on haggis.

Perhaps this file in the CELEBRATIONS AND EVENTS section would help, also:
Yule-msg          (21K)  5/24/00    Yule celebrations.

- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net