SC - Sharpening tools (Was water bugs)

CBlackwill at aol.com CBlackwill at aol.com
Thu Jun 8 22:20:43 PDT 2000

CorwynWdwd at aol.com writes:

>  But for REAL body damage,
>  I'd have to say blunt knives are more dangerous in my experience.

This is absolutely true.  With more force comes less control.  With less
control comes more blood....  And, the cut from a dull knife is uneven and
jagged, and takes longer to heal.  Anyone who doubts this is invited to cut
themselves with a dull knife, and then with a sharp one....

Balthazar of Blackmoor
(who has burned himself far more often than cut...even slamming his arm in an
oven door!  )

Mr. Wizard, what happens when you combine pasta and antipasta?