SC - Question re. Cooks Guild badges

david friedman ddfr at best.com
Thu Jun 8 20:50:24 PDT 2000

At 1:01 AM +0000 6/9/00, Susan Laing wrote:
>Hi All -
>
>Was wondering if any of the US based Guild of Cooks have registered
>badges? and if you do - where I can find a copy of them (either
>online or by snail mail)

I used to have what I believe was an early SCA cook's guild
medallion, probably EK. It was a miniature pan with three
implements--I think knife, fork and spoon--lying across it crossed.
Imagine two of them making an X, and the third crossing vertically
over them. As I remember, the pan was brass or copper and the
utensils silver.

I don't know whether the badge was ever registered or not; presumably
someone with access to the usual heraldic reference works could check.

David/Cariadoc
http://www.daviddfriedman.com/