SC - Help!!!

pat fee lcatherinemc at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 10 20:05:14 PDT 2000

  Once they are all photographed then I can make copies of the photos.
  The newest ones( back to about the late 1700's) are in fairly good
condition.  These were shot first.  The older ones, the ones that we are all
interested in, are the ones that are so fragil and take time to photophgraph
so that they won't de damaged.

     Lady Katherine McGuire