SC - OT - Pseudo-Medievaloid Cookery Saves the Day

Par Leijonhufvud parlei at algonet.se
Tue Jun 13 04:51:09 PDT 2000

On Tue, 13 Jun 2000, Philip & Susan Troy wrote:

> Yes...Right...Bingo... But you forgot to mention the secondary cutting
> board balanced on top of the open tool drawer... . And my all-time
> favorite, the pantry shelves in the dining room.

Some kitchens in Sweden have a cutting board mounted as a "drawer".
Slide it out, use it, slide it in (possibly after cleaning...). Also
usefull as "instant space". My current kitchen does not have these, if I
ever designed one they would be plentifull.

> 4. A real butcher block and a permanent free-standing marble slab, in

I presume that the marble slab comes with temperature control?

/UlfR

- --
Par Leijonhufvud                                      parlei at algonet.se
How do you find a wicca distributorship that hasn't just tossed together
a bunch of Crowley and soaked the labels off? I know they exist, but all
those alternate religions are too much like Linux distributions for my
taste.		-- Peter da Silva