SC - dream camp kitchens

Morgan Cain morgancain at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 13 05:22:46 PDT 2000

> What appliances would you have?

After a lot of years of camping and cooking feasts and running lunch wagons,
I have to admit, completely shamelessly, that my very favourite kitchen
accessory is a line of shirtless men washing the dishes and hauling away
trash.  Especially if they are singing.

Ability to run a snocone maker and or slushie-maker (for daiquiris, of
course), optional.

                                                        ---= Morgan (off to
War in two days!)

My philosophy of life is that the meek shall inherit nothing but debasement,
frustration, and ignoble deaths . . .
     Harlan Ellison

One of the advantages of being disorderly is that one is constantly making
exciting discoveries.
     A. A. Milne