SC - Re: Dream kitchen

CBlackwill at aol.com CBlackwill at aol.com
Tue Jun 13 15:54:43 PDT 2000

In a message dated 6/13/00 2:47:16 AM Pacific Daylight Time, nanna at idunn.is
writes:

> I´m having a five-burner gas hob installed, including a powerful wok burner.
>  Two large multi-function ovens, one under the counter, the other one at eye
>  level

Right.  In my previous list of goodies, I failed to mention that ALL ovens
would be at eye level.  MY eye level!!  Do you have any idea how difficult it
is for a 6' 4" man to use an oven built for Lillyputians or Oompa Loompas?  I
practically have to kneel down on the floor to get into modern restaurant
ovens....

Balthazar of Blackmoor

Mr. Wizard, what happens when you combine pasta and antipasta?