SC - good day t'ye

Nelanora42 at aol.com Nelanora42 at aol.com
Tue Jun 13 17:20:35 PDT 2000

I thought I'd say hello and take a minute to introduce myself.
My name, for now, is Alienora. I'm just trying this name out, and it might
change, but, for now...
I'm relatively new to a lot of the SCA, but I've been involved in medieval
studies for a while and I love to cook, although I'm relatively a novice.
Currently I'm living in Stargate, but I'll be back in Bonwicke by August,
where I'mcurrently studying music.
I hope this list will be as educational as i already know it is.
I'm looking forward to talking to all of you.;0)
Alienora

"I am not who I was, but I am who I have Always Been"
- -Eyun Erialc Vitalo, on personal Anachronism

For the greatest commandment
Is also the greatest gift-
Love.

WE'RE ALL GOD'S PEOPLE!!