SC -poultry art, was 90 ingredients Holloptrida translation

allilyn at juno.com allilyn at juno.com
Wed Jun 14 14:52:33 PDT 2000

Re the white birds, I *thought* they were turkeys...I defer to superior
bird knowledge!
The ones on the wall are definately turkeys and definately dark
feathered.

BTW, Akim, if you are planning to Pennsic with Clan Kyle per my
invitation, let me know ASAP.  We have to plan the encampment for
spacing, etc. for the pre-registered people.

Regards,
Allison,     allilyn at juno.com