SC - Re: Question re. Cooks Guild badges

margali margali at 99main.com
Wed Jun 14 16:04:26 PDT 2000

long ago when the list was young [and no comments from the cheap seats!] we were
throwing around the idea of a badge- i know that Ras and a number of others were
working on a salamander proper on a yellow wedge[of cheese] based on a long
running in joke involving a cooking implement called a salamander and one good
gentle [we all know who you are ;-)] getting the mental image of a poor live
salamander burned to a crisp...

Anybody still have a copy f the graphic we sort of came up with?

margali