SC - fancy feasts

Ratboy kattratt at home.com
Wed Jun 14 20:35:26 PDT 2000

Lord Stefan
Thank You!!!!!!!  I was looking for some examples of "Flair" and I got
it.

LOL
Read it, copied it, pasted it, saved it, will print it tomorrow, and
will head off running to the Autocrats abode screaming "LOOKIT!!!!
LOOKIT!!!! See It is Doable!!!!!"
I loved that split room effect of the one $50.00 a head feast.
Interestingly enough that is what I have been trying to describe... I
even have a picture now of a feast going on with a Melee in the
background...
But it is good to know that someone has already done this style... just
with entertainment... not fighting
Thanks again for that great sight!!!

Nicholas of Falcon Cree.