SC - ETHICAL DILEMMA

CBlackwill at aol.com CBlackwill at aol.com
Wed Jun 14 23:37:06 PDT 2000

In a message dated 6/14/00 4:42:35 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
Seton1355 at aol.com writes:

> I just found out that my dear, sweet, innocent cousin is being taken by
some
>  friends to MEDIEVAL TIMES in NJ.  She is all excited about going and "not
>  eating with a fork" (Heck! you can do that at home)  Anyway... I know I
>  shouldn't *rain on her parade* so I'll keep quiet, but inside, I screaming
>  Nooooooo.  It's all wrong there!  Don't go!  To expensive!!

While I haven't been to the show in Jersey, I feel that the show out here in
California is well worth the cash.  Giving her any kind of "warning", in my
opinion, will only serve to bias her judgement, and may detract from the
intent of the show, which is solely to entertain.  We've gone over this
before, haven't we?

Balthazar of Blackmoor

Mr. Wizard, what happens when you combine pasta and antipasta?