SC - scandanavian muscles, was Sharpening tools (Was water bugs)

margali margali at 99main.com
Thu Jun 15 06:22:35 PDT 2000

*snicker* Bummer!
But I still hope he can make it to a pennsic anyway. My lord is more able to make it
to sweden than I am[well, he has been to Tromso Norway 4 times already with Uncle
Sams Yacht Club, and he could probably jump ship...]
Although the boat he will be transferring to in january [USS Miami we think] does
the northern runs, it has been known to do a med run now and then. I still have a
bottle of norwegian spring water, norwegian honey and plans to make a norse mead
sometime.