SC - looking for whole chickens in cans

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Thu Jun 15 18:55:29 PDT 2000

Greetings List,

This question came to me and I was wondering if anyone here had any
sources? Margali?

These folks are not on this list, so please send them any replies as
well as to this list. This item might be useful for some camping events
without refrigeration. While it might be useful for small groups, it
would probably be prohibitably expensive for feasts and such.

Thanks.
   Stefan

> We are looking for whole chickens in a can if you have them or know where
> we can purchase them. The supplier that we have used in the past is now
> gone. :(
>
> Thank you very much for your time with this matter.
>
> Sincerely,
> Rose Fohn and John List
> Rose - dfohn at juno.com
> John - buzzhum at worldnet.att.net