Authenticity, philosophy, and advocacy (was Re: SC - questions)

Bonne of Traquair oftraquair at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 16 16:02:32 PDT 2000

>Fortunately
>Balthazar is more reasonable in practice than in theory

I've had to say something like that about you too, Your Grace!  And others.

Chin up, Morgana, this group has a lot of people who want to make sure
their meaning is absolutely clear, and that they tuly understand what the
other person is saying.  That takes a lot of verbage and a lot of bandwidth.
But it never comes to blows. Not even over cuskynoles.  (which I beleive is
cooks code for'are we done with this dead horse?')

Morgana and other newbies, see http://florilegium.org/
and look under 'food' for 'cuskynoles'.  Leave a trail of breadcrumbs so you
can eventually find your way back out of the florilegium if you haven't
visited before.

Bonne