SC - hildegard's cookies

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Tue Jun 20 05:52:28 PDT 2000

I don't know...wasn't around then.  But I do know that several of the
ingredients aren't period...like margerine, brown sugar and baking powder.  It
would have been most helpful if they'd given the original...or at least a
translation of the original, as I suspect it was written in Latin.

Kiri

PS.  Sounds like a wonderful cookie....if you discussed it earlier, do any of
you long-time denizens of this list have any further information about the
original and/or a better redaction?