SC - Re: Kuskenole - was, Authenticity, philosophy, and advocacy

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Thu Jun 22 13:03:53 PDT 2000

Sounds plausible to me....kind of like the situation in Babylon 5 where G'Kar
explains a ring mark in a copy of a book he had written, stating that everything
was included when a book was recopied!  The ring was a coffee ring from where
another character had been reading the book.  Yeah, I know...it's off topic,
even 'way out of period.  But, hey...it applies!

Kiri