SC - Re: Apicius redux

Terri Spencer taracook at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 23 16:17:11 PDT 2000

Nova had a show a while back on Roman Baths that included food and
drink sold at the baths. I  didn't see the show, but I did find their
website (with recipes - mostly Apicius).  They quote Seneca writing
about noisy "cake sellers, the sausage man and confectioner" hawking
food to the bath patrons.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/lostempires/roman/recipes.html

Temair