SC - Re: Kuskenole - was, Authenticity, philosophy, and advocacy

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Fri Jun 23 20:38:01 PDT 2000

Balthazar asked:
> If anyone has the recipe handy, and they feel like sending me a copy, I'll
> see what I can come up with.  Baking and Pastry is one of my specialties,
> after all...

Check this file in the FOOD section of the Florilegium. While the file is
text only, so I don't have a reproduction of the original diagrams the
original text is there as well as folks comments and their drawings in
ASCII graphics.
cuskynoles-msg    (13K)  4/12/00    A medieval fruit-filled pasta dish.

I suspect the size of this file will more than double once I add some of
the comments from this past week or two.
- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net