SC - Liqueurs

pat fee lcatherinemc at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 24 17:51:41 PDT 2000

I have found documentation on liqueurs being period in Italy.  These were
simple fruit/sugar concoctions that were of a necessity made for and by the
rich,the cost of sugar being what it was. As soon as I finish moving and can
unpack the scanner Is will hunt for this and post it.
Ldy Katherine McGuire