SC - Bounced message from Kelsa - non-member submission

CBlackwill at aol.com CBlackwill at aol.com
Tue Jun 27 23:20:05 PDT 2000

<< And remember, B, that if it you never risk, you never do; and if you never
 do, you never grow. Anything worthwhile, always has risk of loss, or it
isn't
 worth participating in. As we acquire more knowledge, things do not become
 more comprehensible, but more mysterious....

Thanks to everyone who has offered kind words and encouragment.  I am
beginning to come around now, and I owe a lot of that to you folks.  Your
help is greatly appreciated.

Balthazar of Blackmoor