SC - Liqueurs

phlip at morganco.net phlip at morganco.net
Wed Jun 28 07:23:01 PDT 2000

Bear skrev:

>And if you think whiskey needs to be casked to be whiskey, just try
some
 > triple run 140-proof White Mule straight from the Mason Jar.  If
you do, the
 > idea of aging whiskey in a cask becomes self-explanatory.

  Yeah, Bear. I had a friend who used to bring me up some great "shine
from Kentucky every year, and the first year hw did, he brought me up
a gallon of each, the plain, and the charcoal filtered.
The charcoal filtered was Much easier you try to drink- it was sipping
whiskey, rather than mixing whiskey ;-)

Phlip