SC - Re: sca-cooks V1 #2414

ChannonM at aol.com ChannonM at aol.com
Wed Jun 28 12:50:43 PDT 2000

In a message dated 6/28/00 9:44:50 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
owner-sca-cooks at ansteorra.org writes:

> I'd love to have some of it, and would be willing to not only help with the
> cost
>  of the pail, but also the bottles and your trouble!  I'm still trying to
> find
>  must here...we're going to check the Maryland Brewing web site and see
what
> they
>  have.  I'd really like to try making the mustard in time to have some for
>  Pennsic.
>
>  Kiri

 Yours is the 5th expression of interest. If I can get a few more, I'll be
happy to take care of it this this weekend at an event where there will be a
large kitchen. Once reduced, bottled and corked in sterilized bottles, I
would think this would be a stable shelf product. I'm looking into some of my
canning references to get a better idea.

 If you need the sappa before war, send me your mailing details and we can
work out a deal for some mustard. I am cooking a feast from Platina for TRM's
on the first Sunday and would love to have some to accompany the Roast of
Beef (which is humorically cold and dry, so the mustard being warm- would
"cut the mustard" if you know what I mean- :0- oh my! I've been spending
waaaayyy tooooo much free time with that Platina manuscript).

Hauviette d'Anjou
(who's also know as Hauviette the Sublte and Demure)