SC - Getting over it. (Way...way off topic.)

Michael F. Gunter michael.gunter at fnc.fujitsu.com
Fri Jun 30 11:18:35 PDT 2000

> Actually, I am much, much better now, thanks!!  The friendship will survive,
> and that is what was most important to me.

I can relate. I'll be camping in Colorado all holiday weekend with my ex in
the same tent. After riding together in the same van for 14 hours or so. It
should be an interesting weekend.

> Can't chase a bunch of Pikemen around with my belt hanging down around my
> knees...

<laugh> It reminds me of the time I was in the finals of a tournament and
noticed my
footwork was a little off. Someone called "hold" and I looked down to find my
belt had
fallen off and caught around my kneecops. From now on all my surcotes have belt
loops.

> Balthazar of Blackmoor

Yers,

Gunthar