SC - OT: Boston

Christine A Seelye-King mermayde at juno.com
Thu Jun 1 06:35:07 PDT 2000

Hey, exactly when will you be in Boston?  I'll be there next week as
well, attending a convention for the Natural Foods Industry.  I got in
touch with the webmaster for Carolingia, who told me the Early Music
Festival was taking place all over the city that weekend, so I thought
I'd try to find something close to the hotel we'll be at (I'm not sure
which one just now).  I'll be there from Thursday the 8th through Sunday
Morning (leaving god-awful early on Sunday).  Maybe we could meet for
cocktails? (Alcoholic or non - mostly the social interaction portion ;)
Christianna

On Wed, 31 May 2000 10:33:43 -0400 "Robin Carroll-Mann" <harper at idt.net>
writes:
> My lord husband and I are going up to Boston next week on vacation.
> We've both been there before, but not in many years.  Any
> recommendations of places that are of particular SCAdian and/or
> culinary interest?
>

> Lady Brighid ni Chiarain
> Settmour Swamp, East (NJ)
> mka Robin Carroll-Mann