SC - Re: Aoife's Complaint

CorwynWdwd at aol.com CorwynWdwd at aol.com
Thu Jun 1 08:49:52 PDT 2000

I think I've already stated this, and I've tried to avoid this thread, but it
won't go away. The path it's taking scares me a bit, so just to be clear...

That post was lifted verbatim from "The Church of Euthanasia" website. Same
author and everything. So if we're going to send thought police out after
someone actually does something with the information, we'd best send them to
the source.

It was a prank. I didn't do it, and I don't think any legitimate person on
this list did. It was probably some animal rights type who saw a chance to
rattle some cook's cages, and boy did it work. The information's out there
already. Info doesn't kill people, people kill people, and we're all
responsible for our actions, even parole boards who let murderers out among
us early. Even jokesters with a bad sense of humor.

There's some other stuff at that website that doesn't bear thinking of. Also
some things that make you think. I want to apologize to the people that might
have seen some of it when they might have used the URL I sent earlier. I
assumed thought was still free. I apologize for the waste of bandwidth and
the proximity to a flame. Can we just let this drop?

Corwyn