SC - I'ze gots no riz-pekt! OP

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 5 00:59:42 PDT 2000

- --- Philip & Susan Troy <troy at asan.com> wrote:
> Huette von Ahrens wrote:
> >
> > Yeah I godda problum wid dat ... are yooz sum
> kinda
> > wize guy, or what, huh?
>
> Ay! Dass whut dey tell me. Lemme 'splain it to
> yuh...

Yooz don' need to 'splain nuttin'.  I know 'nuff.

> > An' sum kinda queer that yooz wants to score wid a
> > dead guy?  Shees ... Yooz sum kinda
> > neck-row-feelie-yack, huh?
>
> Ay! Whass dis about feelin' any neck-rows?
> Lemmetellyuhsu'um, pal,  I'm
> not dat kinda guy. Alluz I said wuz I nevuh got ta
> foist base wid da guy...

But dat means dat yoos wanat too in da foist place ...

> An' geddoffa my '79 Gran Tor-ino!

Dis rus' buc-ket?  Yooz drive dis hunk-a-junk?
Hahahahahahahaha!!  Yooz git whut ... 2 miles per
while bein' towd?  Hahahahahahahaha!!!

> Or Ah'll havetuh tell my frend, Tony duh Lip, dat
> you are not respectful.

Yeah, yoo tell Tony dat I gots no riz-pekt fa yooz.
Yu do dat.  An' while yer at it whydoncha ax Tony who
gave him duh lip.  Huh?  He!He!  An' remin' Tony he
owes me 3 G's.  Tony duh Lip, ha!   He's a wuss.
Ev-ry one noz dat if'n yooz wants sum'n done, yooz axs
fa Guido.  Guido duh Enforcuh.  Sum wize guy yooz are!

Hu duh mout'