SC - lavendar-OT-OOP

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Mon Jun 5 05:41:03 PDT 2000

Having fought cancer 3 times (and so far am in the winning column...10 years
since the last one, and counting!!!!), I definitely am in favor of the quality
of life...I try to enjoy each day...and each meal...as it comes!  However, I do
try to observe as many of the things that will prolong my enjoyment of the
quality of life as possible.  I guess I believe in moderation!

Kiri