SC - Cariadoc's Books

Morgan Cain morgancain at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 6 07:24:59 PDT 2000

No, Barnes & Noble, Amazon, etc., do NOT carry "The Miscellany" and other cookbooks from Duke Cariadoc & Co.

You can order them directly from His Grace and Her Mistress-ship (???), information at:  http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/cariadoc/ordering.html

I know that Alban St. Albans usually has the current edition at his booth at Pennsic.  He is the first one as you head towards the barn from the battlefield, on the right after you pass the mailbox having crossed the entrance road.  Potboiler Press?

He flirts outrageously, but does not offer discounts based on flirtation (I've tried!!).

I'm copying Alban on this in case he has different information.

                       ---= Morgan