SC - water bugs

Maggie MacDonald maggie5 at home.com
Wed Jun 7 20:18:12 PDT 2000

At 10:53 PM 6/7/00 -0400,Olaf said something like:
>Try a product called Roach Proof.  It is pure Boric acid a relitivly safe
>method for getting rid of them.  I have used it in the South & had very
>good results.
>Hej!
>Olaf

You betcha I did. They thought I had put out canapes. They ate, they
giggled, they shared, they held a square dance there for the next week.
And, not a whig of difference in the population levels.

I finally found a paste stuff in a tube made by Raid. Looks like a molasses
mixture of some sort, but works like a CHARM. *shrug*  I hate the chemical
approach, but at that phase in my life, my sanity was SO much more important.

Regards,
Maggie MacD.