SC - Sharpening tools (Was water bugs)

CorwynWdwd at aol.com CorwynWdwd at aol.com
Thu Jun 8 03:58:23 PDT 2000

I use a little plastic and metal sharpener I bought at Walmart. It's sold
under several brand names depending on if you get it in the craft or the
camping or the kitchen sections. There's a plastic handle with a finger guard
made of metal and two pieces of some metal that look like scissors tips.
Strangely enough, it's one of the few things actually made in the USA I've
found at Walmart. Works Okay and it's easy to carry around.

Corwyn