SC - flirting (OT)

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Thu Jun 8 03:40:11 PDT 2000

Stefan,
Though the article is not a period one, and does not deal with period flirting, folks
might still enjoy the one the Washington Post printed on either Monday or Tuesday of
this week (I've already recycled the issue, so am not sure which one!).  You could
probably find it at your local library.

Also, for a more period source, check information on Eleanor of Acquitane and the
Courts of Love that she held in her younger days!

Kiri