SC - Help!!!

pat fee lcatherinemc at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 9 10:10:31 PDT 2000

  I believe I'm the lady you were referring to.  I will gladly help any who
need Scottish recipes.  But due to mundane life...  The building that I live
in has been sold and I have to move  8 years of pack ratted stuff,I have a
new job and a new person in my life, the posting of the collection will be
delayed untill late fall.  Sorry.
  However posting one or two at a time for those who need them is very
doable.  You can either contact me privately or the recipes can be posted to
the list.

   Lady Katherine McGuire