SC - Help!!!

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Fri Jun 9 10:15:03 PDT 2000

I'll have to go looking for it, but I suspect that Cock-a-leeky soup is period...at
least I believe it is.  It's really good, and people love it...we keep getting
requests to serve it again.  It's also something that can be fixed ahead of time
and reheated...as with a lot of soups, it improves with age!  Let me know if you
want the recipe!

Kiri