SC - Cooks Guild badges and Motto

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Fri Jun 9 22:45:46 PDT 2000

Phlip asked:
> Ah, Meus Deus! Cibus non satis est!
>
> Or,
>
> Cibus parum est.
>
> Anybody else?

I have just forwarded the request to Gunnora Hallakarva who has done
most of the translations in the two mottoes-msg files in the HERALDRY
section of my files. She has often caught the more obscure mistakes
that some people make when translating to Latin. She usually explains
why certain words may be better than others and other points. It will
be interesting to see what she comes up with.

- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net