SC - Re: Help-Scottish recipes

Acanthus Books amanda at acanthus-books.com
Sat Jun 10 07:12:00 PDT 2000

Thank you, Niccolo. Yes, I do carry a facsimile of The Scots Kitchen first
edition.

Mrs. McLintock's Receipts was republished in facsimile form a number of
years ago and now out of print, however I have one in my reference library
and will be happy to forward some recipes (within reason!). Anyone
interested email me privately.

Amanda
Acanthus Books
http://www.acanthus-books.com