SC - Re: sca-cooks V1 #2353

Martina Grasse grasse at mscd.edu
Sat Jun 10 14:43:44 PDT 2000

Adamantius, Allison, Huette (oh, I know I butchered that spelling, sorry) and the list

Adamanatius wrote
>>I was told by a pathologist of my acquaintance that dissection with a
blunt scalpel is the way to go; it leaves fewer cuts on the Zurwenada. YMMV.<<

LOL
thank you !!! that was just what I needed!!!!

Allison,
I am (as Thomas) working from a mid 1970's German reprint of a Facsimily of the 1581 edition. I may try to scan some more of Rumpolts woodcuts in.  He does have quite an assortment of critters depicted, though he does re-use woodcuts (especially in the fish sections.)  FYI the book is organized by critter, and each critter is preceded by a woodcut.

Huette,
Yes, once I get all the discussions reduced down I will repost to the list, and for Stefans Florilegium (did I get it right....) and will stick it into my web site as well (the more the merrier ;-)

Gwen-Cat
who is blissing out, because the local grocery just put cherries on sale for $0.99 lb.. the one time of the year where she can afford to eat all the fresh cherries she can handle.