SC - OT - Perfect Kitchen

Lee-Gwen Booth piglet006 at globalfreeway.com.au
Fri Jun 23 00:33:43 PDT 2000

Oh, one thing which didn't occur to me when I wrote about my perfect kitchen
is that a well stocked workshop would be a good addition.  No, that is not
as far off beam as it seems.  My daughter's waterbed poured water all over
her floor and we decided to take up the carpet rather than trying to get it
dry any other way (the room is going to be my Lady's office eventually, and
she didn't want carpet anyway).  The only tools I could find to do the job
were a hammer, a pair of kitchen scissors, and a breadknife!

Gwynydd (who is feeling too whacked to do anything more today!)