SC - questions

Phil Anderson phil at spis.co.nz
Tue Jun 13 22:22:26 PDT 2000

Ras writes:

> I must take exception to this. The service of blatantly non-period food at
> any event by any group is objectionable and does nothing to further the
> medieval atmosphere that is so important to having a good experience at an
> event. [...]

I'd like to suggest a rule of thumb: if it's acceptable to attend the
event in jeans and t-shirt, then it's perfectly reasonable to have
obviously modern food. If a reasonable attempt at mediaeval clothing
is required, I believe we should expect the same standard for the
food.

Edward Long-hair
Southron Gaard, Caid