SC - ETHICAL DILEMMA

Christine A Seelye-King mermayde at juno.com
Wed Jun 14 21:03:00 PDT 2000

Whilst being driven around the greater Boston area this past weekend, we
went by a tall building with the words "The Medieval Manor" painted on
the side.  On the way to the airport, I asked our van driver what that
was, and he said "Oh, that's one of dem places where dey eat wit deah
fingahs" to which I said "Oh, like the place in Orlando with the horses?"
"Yes."  Now, I wonder why nobody on the Cook's List or in Carolingia
mentioned this place when I was asking about things to see in Boston?
Christianna

On Wed, 14 Jun 2000 19:35:58 EDT Seton1355 at aol.com writes:
> I just found out that my dear, sweet, innocent cousin is being taken
> by some
> friends to MEDIEVAL TIMES in NJ.  She is all excited about going and
> "not
> eating with a fork" (Heck! you can do that at home)  Anyway... I
> know I
> shouldn't *rain on her parade* so I'll keep quiet, but inside, I
> screaming
> Nooooooo.  It's all wrong there!  Don't go!  To expensive!!
>
> On the bright side, I think that means that they will be easily
> persuaded to
> try some real medieval food when they visit my home next!
> Phillipa

> SCA-Cooks".

===