SC - Sharpening tools (Was water bugs)

Par Leijonhufvud parlei at algonet.se
Wed Jun 14 23:20:39 PDT 2000

On Wed, 14 Jun 2000, Michael F. Gunter wrote:

> Um. Margali? If you read his post carefully you'll see that he is describing
> someone who looks nothing like him.  I fear you may be disappointed if
> you expect to see such a Norse god when you met him. Now I'm not
> making any comments about him personally since I doubt we've met.
> But he made it plain that the description didn't fit him.

Spoilsport. I was going to see how long (and far) I could lead her on,
before she twigged. Now I had to admit to being more normally
proportioned, so out of shape that I'd probably hardly be able to finish
a marathon race, and just your average, everyday computer
geek/wilderness survival "expert" combo. Fie on you.

Unless you have been to Nordmark (Sweden), or was active in The Barony
of the South Downs (Atlanta, GA) during 88/89, you have most likely
never met me.

/UlfR
 AFAIK the only picture of me on the web concentrate on the moose hide
more than on me, so she would have little help there.

- --
Par Leijonhufvud                                      parlei at algonet.se
unix:
 gawk, date, finger, wait, unzip, touch, nice, suck, strip, mount, fsck,
 umount, make clean, sleep.
		-- Norman (who needs friends when you have /usr/bin).