SC - questions

margali margali at 99main.com
Thu Jun 15 06:14:51 PDT 2000

I dont see a problem with a 1 ortolan portion, after all-if you go by the premise
that there were enough dishes that people were more or less grazing for several
hours, than an hors d'oeuvre portion of something is just fine. After all, werent
we just discussing smaller feast portions and more dishes? I for one, if faced
with the certain knowlege that there were 30 dishes coming out in a 3 hour period
would 'pace' myself and be content with a nibble here and a nibble there and a
dab of this sauce over here...It is just like our Barony's Feast of Simple Fare
that everybody complains about there being too much food. I never go away being
uncomfortable, I KNOW ther is a lot of fod and restrain my portion sizes. It
helps to be dietary control diabetic and know portion control and what each food
does to my blood sugar.
margali