SC - questions/kinda long, sorry

KallipygosRed at aol.com KallipygosRed at aol.com
Thu Jun 15 20:09:02 PDT 2000

I am in Tir Ysigther. We are a large Barony in Atenveldt, but not as large as
Aten itself, which is in Phoenix (we are Tucson), but in the last three/four
years we have had a lot of people not play more than once or twice a year at
a war event, due to problems with politics kingdom wide, feasts gone awry,
and various other problems that have spoiled the enjoyment. One, was the
treatment of newbies. I have since seen that change, and the barony attitude
in general is coming around again. It has been a slow process. I don't mean
that the current Baron/Baroness, or the previous ones were to blame for this
attitude. It actually goes back much farther, and those individuals have
since retired from the game. Some of the instances that I speak of go back to
1993; so it was my speaking of my own experiences and those I witnessed first
hand back then; a lot has corrected since then. I was out of play myself this
last year due to health reasons, and upon returning the difference from how
it had been to how it is progressing now was very noticable to me. It is, of
course, changing to the good.

Lars