SC - Subject: Trenchers Request

CBlackwill at aol.com CBlackwill at aol.com
Thu Jun 15 23:42:56 PDT 2000

In a message dated 6/15/00 7:26:47 PM Pacific Daylight Time, LrdRas at aol.com
writes:

> << f you could refer me to specific books or even a museum
>   website with pictures of this sort of trencher, I'd be very grateful.
>
>   With thanks,
>   Elianora Mathewes >>
>
>  You might try the Folgers Museum. The exhibit of Shakespearean cooking/
> dining
>  stuff had at least one of these to see. Perhaps there is a picture in the
>  exhibit catalog?

And, once you find it and desire a copy be made for yourself, I might suggest
the following website:

http://www.woodturning.freeserve.co.uk/

The gentleman who operates this site does absolutely amazing things with
wood...

Balthazar of Blackmoor

Mr. Wizard, what happens when you combine pasta and antipasta?