SC - questions

Jenne Heise jenne at tulgey.browser.net
Fri Jun 16 09:46:50 PDT 2000

> That's where we should be and where we should be directing new people to...
> IMO.  Why send them off to a source that might be inaccurate?

About inaccuracy: presumably you can tell whether the source is
inaccurate, if you read it and you know a lot about period food, yes? So
you could tell them where it was inaccurate, or send them to a source that
is accurate. I'm not asking about telling people 'go to the library and
look it up', I'm asking about sending people to known sources...

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, mka Jennifer Heise	      jenne at tulgey.browser.net
   "My hands are small I know, but they're not yours, they are my own"