SC - scandanavian muscles, was Sharpening tools (Was water bugs)

margali margali at 99main.com
Fri Jun 16 17:15:10 PDT 2000

No, just making the idle comment that it is rather unlikly that I will get to
drachenwald to actually meet him, and that my lord[who actually likes survival
camping] ismore able to meet him. Unless he is female [snicker] and has either
red or brown hair, he is not to my lords liking....as to the unauthorized
absence-I personally know of a case in the late 80s of a guy from the USS
Spadefish who went UA, didn't leave Virginia Beach and the shore patrol was even
told where he was and they didn't bother going after him [they were waiting til
he screwed up and got cought by the regular police for something else so they
could then go and get him. Our tax dollars in action] He was UA for 8 months. He
may actually still be ua, we transfered out of the area before they caught him.
margali