SC - Re: Ingredient search- please help

CBlackwill at aol.com CBlackwill at aol.com
Sat Jun 17 23:01:26 PDT 2000

In a message dated 6/17/00 9:02:05 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
ringofkings at mindspring.com writes:

> On *sriracha*, an asian hot chili and garlic sauce:
>  >>>>Balthazar of Blackmoor (who drinks the stuff
>  by the ounce, straight)<<<<
>
>  Hmmm..... and 4 or 5 pots of coffee a day too.  I begin
>  to see the wellspring of your commentary and arguments
>  only too clearly, Bal.  Can you say.... WIRED!!!

Sheesh... I thought I was on the verge of a nervous breakdown!  So, it's just
the caffiene and hot peppers?  I guess it's a good thing I smoke 3.5 packs a
day to balance it all out....

Balthazar of Blackmoor
(headed for a massive heart attack by the age of 32...)

Mr. Wizard, what happens when you combine pasta and antipasta?