SC - truffle oil

BaronessaIlaria at aol.com BaronessaIlaria at aol.com
Mon Jun 19 16:09:33 PDT 2000

In a message dated 06/19/2000 6:59:46 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
margali at 99main.com writes:

> You can get truffle oil online

Dean and Deluca is at: www.deananddeluca.com
Their listings for truffle oil are:
Black & White Truffle Oil  Earthy flavoring for hearty fare.  14.00 / 100.0
ML
Etruvria White Truffle Oil  Adds another dimension to the flavor of the white
truffle.        37.50 / 100.0 ML
White Truffle Oil  Mild and creamy with a haunting, musky note  9.50 / 55.0

You can also try Tavolo at: www.tavolo.com
They have a number of different selections at a wide variety of prices. Some
are:
Black truffle oil, 1.65 oz, by Fondi di Alba, $19.95
Black truffle oil, 6 oz, by Fonda di Alba, $53.95
Gastromonia truffle oil, 8.5 oz, by De Medici, $19.95
Truffle oil, 250 ml, 100 ml and other sizes, by La Favorita, from $21.05
White truffle flavored olive oil, 1.85 oz, by Boscovivo, $13.95

I have never purchased anything from Dean and Deluca online, but the order
from Tavolo came right on time, even at Christmas, was exactly what I ordered
right down to the gift wrap, and came with a surprise gift of tiny jelllies.

In Service,

Ilaria