SC - Looking for SCA Brewers

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Tue Jun 20 23:54:05 PDT 2000

Master Cahan asked:
> Can anyone direct me to any Webs or Lists for SCA Brewers?

I know there are several mail lists for brewing and distilling but
don't know the status of them off the top of my head.

However, if your asking for "Webs" means you might be looking for
some websites with brewing information, you might want to take a
look at the files in the BEVERAGES section of my Florilegium. I think
there are probably too many files there that fit this question to
list them all here.

- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net