OT earthquakes was Re: SC - Currant history (Was Currants vs Zante raisins) Long

Bonne of Traquair oftraquair at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 21 14:05:21 PDT 2000

>It feels pretty much the same as being in a car "not" in an earthquake, but
>just a wee bit bumpier.  Hey!  I live in California!  It's Shake and Bake
>central over here...
>
>Balthazar of Blackmoor
>(who now sleeps quite soundly through earthquakes)

how long does it take to gain that talent?  I'm a little worried about the
earthquake thing.  On the other hand, the hurricane/tornado thing is getting
tiresome, lately it seems even the plain thunderstorms are worse than they
used to be.  Am I going out of the frying pan, into the fire?

bonne
(yes I'm in North Carolina, no I don't live in a trailer, thankyouverymuch!)